- Texas A&M University : Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Nagarjuna University : Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Kishore Pallapothu a Silicon Valley-based angel investor, entrepreneur, and tech guru. He has a professional knack for identifying, investing in, and working with startups, innovative companies, and mid-sized firms. He has built strong business relationships with venture capitalists that specialize in driving large-scale change.
Pallapothu’s fields of specialization as an entrepreneur and investor include Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Application Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Mobile Infrastructure, Computer Vision, and tech-based applications in the areas of Real Estate and Construction.
He is also the founder and CEO of ChoozeHire, which is an AI-based HR platform that automates many of the steps in the hiring process. He founded SysnetTechnology Solutions in 2003, which was later acquired by New Jersey-based Astir IT Solutionsto grow its operations on the West Coast. He also founded Thompson Infosystems and a number of other firms in the past.
Pallapothu’s first job was at Oracle Corporation as a Senior Engineer at its Redwood City HQ. He later moved to Siebel Systems, a global CRM company as a Project Team Lead. The company later became part of Oracle Corporation.
Over the years, Pallapothuhas proven himself to be much more than just another tech genius and entrepreneur. He is actively engaged in volunteering for several non-profit organizations to help improve the lives of low-wage workers and lesser privileged communities. He regularly volunteers for SkillWiki, a non-profit engaged in helping low-wage workers gain new IT skills and enter the high-wage job market.
His active volunteering at West Valley Community Services has also earned him acclaim. The organization is engaged in fighting poverty and improving the living conditions of the underprivileged and homeless in the West Valley communities around Cupertino, West San Jose, Monte Sereno, Lost Gatos, and Saratoga.His volunteering efforts support the organization’s housing and food services to both families and individuals.
- ASA Elevate Award : Pallapothu’s organization received the 2019 Elevate Award from the ASA for his volunteering contributions through SkillWiki. His organization was recognized for its Career Enhancement Program titled Invest in Yourself. It helps in addressing the shortage of key skills in the field of Information Technology.
- West Valley Community Services Award : Pallapothu has also been awarded by the West Valley Community Services for his dedicated work in supporting the organization and the families it supports.
Social Work & Contributions
- SkillWiki : Kishore Pallapothu is the founder and CEO of SkillWiki. The non-profit organization supports low-wage workers in getting trained on the latest IT technologies to become qualified to compete in the hi-tech job marketplace. http://www.skillwiki.org
- Volunteering Work at West Valley Community Services in Cupertino : Pallapothu also volunteers at West Valley Community Services. He has also been recognized by the organization for his dedicated work in providing support services, food, and housing to the homeless and needy families and individuals in the communities of Cupertino, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Los Gatos, and West San Jose. https://www.wvcommunityservices.org/